The New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association (PPTA) supports teachers through local, regional and national structures and networks.
Structures and Networks
There are structures and networks within the Association for Māori, Women, Principals and Pacific Islands teachers. There are also specialist advisory groups for other membership interests and activities e.g. curriculum, area school teachers, young and new teachers.
- PPTA Branches (schools)
- PPTA Regions
- PPTA National Executive
- Te Huarahi Māori Motuhake
- Komiti Pasifika
- NETs (Network of Establishing Teachers')
- PPTA Women
- Rainbow Taskforce for Safe Schools
- PPTA ICT advisory committee
- PPTA Area schools committee
- PPTA Senior positions advisory committee
- Secondary Principals Council (NZSPC)