Collective agreements for secondary teachers
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 February 2016 06:23
The terms and conditions of employment for New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) members are set out in collective agreements. This section of the website is where you will find information about these terms and conditions.
- Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (STCA)
- Area School Teachers Collective Agreement (ASTCA)
- Secondary Principals' Collective Agreement (SPCA)
- Area School Principals' Collective Agreement (ASPCA)
- Adult and Community Education (ACE) Staff in Schools' Collective Agreement
Your collective agreement provides your terms and conditions of employment.
- Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (remuneration - your pay - section)
- Area School Teachers Collective Agreement (remuneration - your pay - section)
To access and download forms related to your salary see the school payroll website
Search this website
Search documents form(for published documents)