STCA 2015 Appendix C: Removal Expenses
- Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2016 19:49
- STCA 2015 Appendix C: Removal Expenses
- 1.1 Travel Expenses
- 1.2 Accommodation Expenses
- 1.3 Furniture Removal
- 1.4 Amount of Refund
- 1.6 Legal Fees and Land Agent's Commission
- 1.7 Penalty Mortgage Repayment Charges
- 1.8 Transfer Grant
- 1.9 Leave to Remove Dependants and Effects
- 1.10 Payment of Expenses to Visit Prospective Accommodation
- All Pages
1.10 Payment of Expenses to Visit Prospective Accommodation
1.10.1 A teacher may claim expenses in connection with a visit to inspect prospective accommodation.
1.11 Telephone Reconnection Charges
1.11.1 Telephone reconnection charges for one installation shall be refunded when a teacher has transferred and is eligible for transfer expenses.
Note: Receipts should be produced when claiming removal expenses.
Note: These provisions shall be applied in accordance with any administrative conditions that were in effect at the commencement of this Agreement or modifications made to the administrative conditions made as a result of this Agreement. Nothing in these provisions shall be read as extending any entitlement beyond that which existed at the commencement of this Agreement except as may be expressly agreed to by the Secretary for Education after consultation with the Association.
- << Prev