Website login is currently unavailable. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please try again shortly or contact email@example.com.
STCA 2013 Appendix G: Staffing Mergers
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
- STCA 2013 Appendix G: Staffing Mergers
- 1.1 Operation of staffing merger processes
- 1.2 Staffing needs analysis
- 1.3 Expressions of interest
- 1.4 Voluntary Options
- 1.5 Staffing merger
- 1.6 Re-assignment to Functionally Equivalent Positions
- 1.7 Reconfirmation
- 1.8 Unfilled Positions
- 1.9 Notice and Disestablishment of positions
- 1.10 Units
- All Pages
1.10.1 All holders of permanent units who are reconfirmed or reassigned to positions at the reorganised school which are reduced in status as a result of the application of these provisions shall have salary protection for one year from the establishment of the merged school.
1.10.2 Fixed-term units already allocated to teachers prior to the official date of merger shall continue until the agreed expiry date of those units where the employee is reconfirmed or reassigned at the merged school.
1.10.3 At the beginning of the new school year, the employer shall under clause 4.3.1 of this Agreement, following consultation with the teaching staff, determine the use of any unallocated units subject to 1.10.2 above.
- << Prev