STCA 2015 Part Six: Leave
- Last Updated on Friday, 20 November 2015 23:01
- STCA 2015 Part Six: Leave
- 6.1 Eligibility
- 6.2 Sick Leave
- 6.3 Parental Provisions
- 6.4 Bereavement/Tangihanga Leave for Death in New Zealand or Overseas
- 6.4 Ngā Whakarite Tuku Tangihanga
- 6.5 Leave for Family Reasons
- 6.6 Special Leave
- 6.7 Refreshment Leave
- 6.8 Other Forms of Leave
- 6.9 Travelling Time for Leave Purposes
- 6.10 Leave Records
- 6.11 Leave Calculation Rules
- All Pages
6.1.1 For the purpose of this section, teachers are divided into four categories:
(a) Group 1 – this includes the following:
(i) Teachers appointed to full-time and part-time permanent positions;
(ii) Teachers appointed to long-term relieving or fixed-term full-time vacancies advertised in the Education Gazette.
(b) Group 2 – this includes teachers available and eligible for future permanent appointments.
(c) Group 3 – this includes all retired teachers and others available only for casual relieving work and employment in restricted localities.
(d) Non-permanent part-time teachers.
6.1.2 Unless otherwise stated, only Group 1 teachers are entitled to the leave provided in this section.