STCA 2015 Appendix A: Salary on Appointment
- Last Updated on Monday, 30 November 2015 02:45
- STCA 2015 Appendix A: Salary on Appointment
- 1. General
- 2. First appointment
- 3. Reappointment after a break in service
- 4. Improved qualifications for teachers in an ongoing appointment
- 5. Teaching service in a state or state integrated school
- 6. Other teaching service
- 7. Relevant work experience other than teaching
- 8. Childcare
- 9. Māori Language Trainees and Te Atākura Graduates
- All Pages
The Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (STCA) is the employment agreement negotiated by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) for PPTA members in secondary schools, intermediates and technology centres. This part of the agreement sets out how salary credits for equivalent service are calculated.
Note: These provisions shall be applied in accordance with any administrative conditions that were in effect at the commencement of this Agreement. Nothing in these provisions shall be read as extending any entitlement beyond that which existed at the commencement of this Agreement except as may be expressly agreed to by the Secretary for Education after consultation with the Association.
- Next >>