ICT Advisory Committee
The New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association (PPTA) ICT Advisory Committee meets up to four times a year.
The Committee considers ICT issues that members and schools have brought to its attention, prepares advice for teachers on issues around ICT in schools and meets regularly with the ICT section of the Ministry of Education.
Digital Communication (2014)
Digital citizenship - resource ideas for teachers
- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 February 2015 03:12
The purpose of this webpage to provide digital citizenship resources for teachers to use in their own class or as part of a school wide digital citizenship programme. These resources were curated by members of the PPTA ICT Advisory Committee - please contact us if you have other useful links that we should add.
ICT Advisory Committee meeting dates 2015
- Last Updated on Sunday, 07 June 2015 20:12
The meeting dates of the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association (PPTA) ICT advisory committee in 2015 are:
Friday March 27th
Monday November 23rd
If members have any topics they wish to raise with the committee or add to committee agenda -
ICT Advisory Committee meeting notes 27 Nov 2014
- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 February 2015 03:58
Topics discussed included:
- Updated Digital Communication guidelines
- Representatives on PPTA ICT Advisory committee 2015
- Teachers Council and Social Media Project
- Teachers online: separating the personal from the professional
- Connected secondary schools
- Reply from Hon Anne Tolley on achievement standards for computing
- Reply from Hon Anne Tolley on SMS/LMS
- Laptops for teachers