- SecondaryEd news 20 Oct 2014
- Paid Union Meetings (PUMs) schedule 10-20 Nov 2014
- ASPIRE Pension Scheme Transfer (State Sector Retirement Savings Scheme (SSRSS))
- IES Information Kit for PPTA Branch Officers
- Investing in Educational Success (IES) - Frequently Asked Questions
- Summary of the Investing in Educational Success (IES) initiative and proposed variation
- Last Updated on Thursday, 09 October 2014 02:15
Teachers appraisal project - your input sought
The Teachers Council invites you to register for the Appraisal of Teachers Project Phase Two: What is Evidence? project being delivered in 24 locations around the country from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
This phase of the project begins in late July 2014 and is available to teachers in English and Maori medium school and early childhood education settings. Your setting does not need to have participated in the earlier phase.
It comprises two full day workshops with follow-up professional learning group activities using webinars and online resources. There is a $100 cost per participant to cover catering and venue hire.
• To register visit http://www.teacherscouncil.govt.nz.
Mahi tika courses are practical adult education seminars based on case studies, collaborative problem-solving and discussion. They are delivered by PPTA Field Officers in a location near you each year.