- STCA variation 2013-2016: Terms of settlement
- School funding failing vulnerable students – time for a better way?
- Seaworthy ships and stormy seas - PPTA annual conference 2014
- President's address to the 2014 annual conference - Seaworthy in stormy seas
- Investing in Educational Success (IES) Update - ratification meetings
- #edchatnz followers meet face-to-face
- Last Updated on Monday, 08 September 2014 06:43
Teachers appraisal project - your input sought
The Teachers Council invites you to register for the Appraisal of Teachers Project Phase Two: What is Evidence? project being delivered in 24 locations around the country from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
This phase of the project begins in late July 2014 and is available to teachers in English and Maori medium school and early childhood education settings. Your setting does not need to have participated in the earlier phase.
It comprises two full day workshops with follow-up professional learning group activities using webinars and online resources. There is a $100 cost per participant to cover catering and venue hire.
• To register visit http://www.teacherscouncil.govt.nz.
The date and venue for the 2014 National competition is:
Date: Tuesday 23 - Thursday 25 September
Venue: Pettigrew Green Arena, 480 Gloucester Street, Taradale, Hawke's Bay
The Ngā Manu Kōrero National Secondary School Speech Contests are sponsored by PPTA.
More information http://www.manukorero2014.co.nz/
The Teachers' Refresher Course Committee (TRCC) in partnership with PPTA offer this national symposium which will "re-energise this role within your school and beyond".
Mahi tika courses are practical adult education seminars based on case studies, collaborative problem-solving and discussion. They are delivered by PPTA Field Officers in a location near you each year.