New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association (PPTA) call for nominations for the PPTA Service Award for 2013.
A Service Award recognises exemplary service by members.
A nominee needs to satisfy the following criteria to a significant level:
A demonstrated commitment to the objects of the Association as evidenced by:
- the nature of the person’s service, leadership or contribution to the Association; and/or
- length of membership, noting that weight of contribution could outweigh shortness or membership; and/or
- empowering others to become active in the Association; and/or
- standing among peers; and/or
- qualifications (eg. ERE; I&O attendance; surplus staffing, branch officer or other specialist training, etc).
• Monday 6 May 2013 – call for nominations.
• Monday 4 June 2013 – nominations close with Regional Secretary (branch nominations) or Network Secretary (network nominations).
• Monday 1 July 2013 – endorsed nominations to General Secretary who convenes Awards Committee.
Administrative guidelines follow - below
Any queries concerning these Awards should be addressed to:
Tel: 04 913 4229