- 2014 Ngā Manu Kōrero National Secondary School Speech Contest
- SecondaryEd news 10 Mar 2014
- SecondaryEd news 7 Mar 2014
- Group learning by teachers for teachers
- Investing in Educational Success (IES) or New Career Roles for Secondary Teachers
- John Morris should not be chairing EDUCANZ Transition Board
PPTA general secretary elected to international teachers' body
- Created on Wednesday, 03 August 2011 23:18
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
Congratulations to New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) general secretary Kevin Bunker on being elected to the steering committee of the Commonwealth Teachers' Group (CTG) at the Education International Sixth World Congress held in Cape Town in July.
The CTG comprises Education International affiliates from countries in the (former British) Commonwealth.
The CTG helps organise the Commonwealth Teachers' Forum, which is held in tandem with the triennial meetings of Commonwealth education ministers, and provides support to unions and teachers facing hardship or oppression from less-than-friendly regimes.
Kevin will be representing the Asia-Pacific region that stretches from New Zealand to Pakistan.