Teacher competence review - process and procedures
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
- Teacher competence review - process and procedures
- Obligations of boards of trustees and principals
- Application of teacher competence process
- Procedure - stage one
- Procedure - stage two
- Teachers Council
- Personal grievance
- Ineligibility for refreshment leave
- Resolving conflict in a Māori context
- Competence process - chart
- All Pages
The clause applies both to base scale teachers and to holders of units.
The Education Act 1989 Part 10A, and such criteria for teacher registration as may be issued from time to time by the Teachers Council, also apply.
There is also an alternative process "Resolving conflict in a Māori context" (STCA 3.5, ASTCA 2.5).
Conduct and Competence on the Teachers Council website
Education Act 1989 No 80 "Part 10A "New Zealand Teachers Council - New Zealand legislation website
Professional standards for secondary teachers - Criteria for Quality Teaching in Supplement 1 of the STCA
Criteria for Quality Teaching in Schedule one of the ASTCA
- Next >>
- Next >>