- SecondaryEd news 3 Sept 2014
- Would you like to be a member of PPTA’s Rainbow Taskforce for Safe Schools?
- Education election panel - Wellington, August 12, 2014
- Teachers Council - elections for a secondary teacher representative
- Call for nominations for executive & presidential team
- PPTA annual conference 2014
Parental leave: guidelines to the STCA and ASTCA
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:18
New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) guidance for teachers on the parental leave provisions set out in the Secondary Teachers 'Collective Agreement (STCA) and the Area School Teachers' Collective Agreement (ASTCA).
Parental leave is a general term which covers entitlements for teachers from these sources:
Novopay Maternity Grant form (NOVO27)
|1. Eligibility - STCA and ASTCA|
|2. Eligibility - Parental Leave Act 1987|
|3. Other information|
- Next >>