- SecondaryEd news 21 Oct 2014
- Paid Union Meetings (PUMs) schedule 10-20 Nov 2014
- IES Information Kit for PPTA Branch Officers
- PPTA Establishing Teachers' Conference 2015
- IES variation to the STCA - information for area school members
- ASPIRE Pension Scheme Transfer (State Sector Retirement Savings Scheme (SSRSS))
Resources for LGBTI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex) students, teachers, and families/whanau
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 03:39
Resources developed by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) for members and branches to use when working to ensure that their school is a safe and welcoming place for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex (GLBTI) students, teachers, and families/whanau.
This list of Queer resources for New Zealand secondary schools was prepared by Catherine Lee, a former member of PPTA's Rainbow Taskforce who is a school librarian.