- STCA variation 2013-2016: Terms of settlement
- School funding failing vulnerable students – time for a better way?
- Seaworthy ships and stormy seas - PPTA annual conference 2014
- President's address to the 2014 annual conference - Seaworthy in stormy seas
- Investing in Educational Success (IES) Update - ratification meetings
- #edchatnz followers meet face-to-face
Resources for LGBTI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex) students, teachers, and families/whanau
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 03:39
Resources developed by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) for members and branches to use when working to ensure that their school is a safe and welcoming place for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex (GLBTI) students, teachers, and families/whanau.
This list of Queer resources for New Zealand secondary schools was prepared by Catherine Lee, a former member of PPTA's Rainbow Taskforce who is a school librarian.