- PPTA's EDUCANZ battle continues
- STCA variation 2013-2016: Terms of settlement
- School funding failing vulnerable students – time for a better way?
- Seaworthy ships and stormy seas - PPTA annual conference 2014
- President's address to the 2014 annual conference - Seaworthy in stormy seas
- Investing in Educational Success (IES) Update - ratification meetings
STCA 2013 Part Eleven: Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (Correspondence School)
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
The Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (STCA) is the employment agreement negotiated by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) for PPTA members in secondary schools, intermediates and technology centres. Part eleven of this agreement relates to secondary teachers employed in Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (the Correspondence School).
- Next >>