- SecondaryEd news 27 Nov 2014
- Your pay: end-of-year and start-of-year dates 2014-15
- Support bill changes to keep students safe
- A needs-based model of school resourcing — time for a national discussion?
- ASPIRE Pension Scheme Transfer (State Sector Retirement Savings Scheme (SSRSS)) update
- Advice to the New Government 2014
STCA 2013 Part Eleven: Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (Correspondence School)
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
The Secondary Teachers' Collective Agreement (STCA) is the employment agreement negotiated by the New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association / Te Wehengarua (PPTA) for PPTA members in secondary schools, intermediates and technology centres. Part eleven of this agreement relates to secondary teachers employed in Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (the Correspondence School).
- Next >>