Website login is currently unavailable. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please try again shortly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 October 2013 02:17
PPTA Women's Structures
The women's structure of PPTA provides a forum for women members to raise, discuss and promote their issues and aims at branch, regional and national levels.
- Branch Women's Contacts are the first port of call for women members in branches.
- Regional Women Coordinators continue their regional roles of co-ordinating women's issues, activities, and education throughout their regions.
The Women's Network is responsible for overall co-ordinating of women members' issues and activities, oversees particular initiatives and campaigns and conveys issues of concern to the Executive.
Women's Network Goals
1. To develop and maintain strong communication links for women members within regions and between regions, National Office and the Executive.
2. To support and contribute to the PPTA women's community on the website.
3. To encourage full delegation in the CTU Biennial Women's Conference in July this year and prepare the PPTA presentation to Conference
4. To engage fully in the 26forbabies "“ extend paid parental leave campaign
5. To co-operate with PPTA Men's Committee on issues relevant to both, i.e. paid parental leave, violence in the home etc
6. To research the gender breakdown of unit holders and senior management positions seeking information from the Ministry of Education and/or by way of a gender audit of women members'.
- Next >>