What does “thriving” and “wellbeing” mean to you? How does it look at work and in life?
This one-day online resilience workshop focuses on the two evidence-based building blocks most of us struggle with – building sustainable habits and emotional agility.
Thrive is focused on you as an individual. By registering for this workshop participants will be undertaking personal training in the resilience space. Making space to focus on learning skills to boost individual resilience is critical to our personal well-being and ability to then teach and lead others. As this is for your personal development, there will be no expectation for those attending to take forward and present to their school colleagues upon completion of the workshop.
This workshop is a confidential and welcoming space and has been designed to support you with the following:
- Understanding and measuring your own resilience
- Gaining knowledge on stress and how to spot signs (in yourself and others)
- Identifying practical resilience skills to help you to thrive
- Learning how to build habits that will last
- Understanding how emotions work, and how to work with them, rather than against them
- Developing a personal action plan that helps you adapt when facing challenges
This one-day course is delivered on Zoom in two sessions (9am–1pm and 3pm–4.30pm). Two 90-minute follow-up Zoom sessions will support building the knowledge and skills introduced in the workshop. There will be a max of 20 participants in each group. You will also be sent a copy of I’ve Had it Up to Here – From Stress to Strength by Gaynor Parkin and Sarah Boyd.